“In the 21st century, collaborative partnerships call for business model design, business model validation, and environmental analysis.
The rest is all about being consistent and managed properly”
Strategic development partner to organizations that create, develop, invest and/or commercialize health solutions anywhere in the world.
The journey from discovery to worldwide deployment of a health solution is extraordinarily complex. trifermed exists to help developers, deployers and investors navigate the uncertainties and unlock the commercial, economic and health value of solutions to improve health around the globe. Central to success is defining unbiased optimal pathways, validating them based on specific market evidence then orchestrating the execution of selected strategies. High quality, ISO-defined methodologies are executed by an unmatched, talented team exercising extraordinary scientific and business acumen and passion to favorably impact health worldwide. The value provided is illustrated by consistently retaining, broadening and deepening our client engagements throughout our history. “Unlocking Value” throughout their journey is how our client CEOs describe trifermed.
health solution creators and developers
As you move your health solution along the path of discovery to having it available in your first market, numerous uncertainties and challenges exist. These include various types of collaborations to defend and develop the solution, manufacture, and of course, attracting capital resource support. Multiple pathways are available, but which is the best and at what point within your specific market? Using its unique tried and true, reliable and repeatable, high quality ISO-defined methodology, trifermed helps in defining unbiased optimal pathways.
“Entering into a partnership in health is not a linear process.
Organizations may enter the innovation partnership process at any point, depending on their circumstances.”
“trifermed methodology for partnerships in health includes a validation process which works hand-in-hand with the partnering process.”
Our methodology for partnerships in health includes a validation process which works hand-in-hand with the partnering process.
Our process is divided into three phases:
- Concept and Opportunity Planning phase: this phase includes all the work that has to be done prior to starting the partnership process with the market stakeholders. The outcome of this phase are the details of the plan moving forward. The Concept and Opportunity Planning phase includes the route map design, business model design, asset or partner profiling, market research and development of the compelling documents that inspire interest in your solution.
- Strategic Validation phase: this phase is where theory and assumptions are challenged within the specific market today. Much is learned in this phase as real-time market evidence is acquired which therefore informs the validity of pathway choices. This all helps you in mitigating risks and enhances confidence in choices taken. All stakeholders, including potential investors gain significantly as a result of this phase.
- Orchestration phase: this phase we act to coordinate all the logistics and facilitate the interactions between the parties. Our on-line project management resource ensures 24/7 communication and version control of all documentation. We also function as a mediator producing positive, effective and mutually satisfying outcomes.
As an example of innovators developing health solutions, the following video will present some of the challenges which most US companies face when developing and/or commercialising their business ex-USA and trifermed’s experience in helping health companies select the correct strategy. The same concept applies to and from other territories.
Canada represents an example of an excellent market to bring health innovation. Please see the following video.
As an example of innovators deploying health solutions in need of new assets, the following video will present trifermed’s experience in helping health companies develop their portfolios.
“trifermed has been supporting innovators to manage the innovation process in health based on trifermed’s standard operating procedures, today aligned with the latest ISO 56002:2019.”
At trifermed our understanding of “innovation” for a better future in health includes the following four pillars:
- new (incremental or radical) products, services and ways of doing things for prevention and wellbeing, diagnostic and/or treatment …
- that impact the society (meaning they reach the market that desires the solution)…
- that are driven by profitable businesses (which is attractive for private investors)…
- that are affordable for the payers; Business to Administration (Public Health), Business to Business, and Business to Customers.
According to ISO 56002:2019, the innovation process is divided into 5 steps:
- Identify and define opportunities
- Create concepts
- Validate concepts
- Develop solutions
- Deploy solutions
© ISO 56002:2019
The following video will highlight the activities that trifermed supports along the innovation process.
the following video will highlight the activities that trifermed supports along the innovation process
trifermed provides services designed to support two main sources of financing for health innovators:
- Public fundraising
- Alignment between private investors and innovators
support for public fundraising
trifermed provides services for researchers and start-ups looking for public fundraising throughout public programs such as Horizon Europe.
The Commission’s proposal for Horizon Europe is an ambitious €100 billion research and innovation program to succeed Horizon 2020.
Most of the funding agencies have decided to prioritize their funds towards translational research in order to address societal unmeet needs with a relatively short term to bring maximum benefits to society.
Joining forces in a world of open innovation, trifermed supports best practices for translational research.
trifermed will be the business partner of a science consortium, providing evidence-based, translational research focused on deploying health solutions to society.
alignment between private investors and innovators
trifermed provides services for:
- start-ups looking for private funds
- private investors looking to validate their investments
Our role at trifermed is to prepare start-ups for their fundraising process, making sure that they will have validated concepts and business models to be more attractive for private investors.
From the design of the business model, to its validation with tens of health stakeholders, including the environmental analysis, trifermed support will reduce the uncertainties related to the innovation process and increase the probabilities of fundraising.
For private investors, trifermed will provide valuable insights in deciding where to allocate their investments and, once decided, to support the innovation process and collaborative partnerships for the invested companies.
The trifermed pricing policy has been designed to be aligned with our clients needs. For more information about our pricing policy, please contact us.